martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

STOP wishing for Alexis Ren & Jay Alvarrez life!


God! It's so easy to get lost into images now-a-days. It's so easy to wish to be a part of something we can't actually feel. I'll admit it. I wanted their life. I mean, it's so obvious, they are having fun, they have no worries at all, money is not their problem.... How can I not wish for their life? I'm being totally sarcastic (in case you didn't get it, lol).

I'm here to tell you to STOP wishing for these young couple's life! Yes, they post the most amazing pictures of themselves, having fun all over the world. I get it, it can be so frustrating to compare yourself to them, when you are older and you just seem to be starting to put things together in your life. Well, just stop


Social Media had turned into the place to wanderlust; it's now the place where we find our next destination, our passions, even our fears. Let's just always remember that... people share exactly what they want to be seen. As for Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarrez, I don't think they are perfect at all. We actually don't know how many problems they have daily, maybe they don't even fight, but that's the point...we know nothing except for the captured moment they share.

I want you to understand something: These two are content creators, Alvarrez in particular has a passion for film making, so he's serving you his creative mind on his videos. Ren is a model, she finds passion being in front of cameras. I'm not saying they are fake at all, but just keep in mind they are creators. If you find something while watching their life, let that be inspiration for your next destination, instead of frustration because of your location.



STOP focusing on what others are doing, and start doing now so you can do later! That's exactly what I proposed to myself from now on.

Love you guys,
 Shirley Anne

Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.