jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

My Fall Essentials 2015


Hello friends! On today's post I want to share some of my favorite fall items! I don't own all of them, but I think they are all such statements, so if you can get your hands on either of them, do so, and let me know how you like them. I tried to find inexpensive pieces for all of you, so let's begin with this post!

A Denim Jacket
I think denim jackets are such a great statement piece! I personally have a crush on everything denim. Good thing about these, is that if your day is not as cold as you expected, they are still stylish, as you can always wrap it around your waist and it will look great. Denim jackets are perfect for every single season, so let's keep it as an essential in our wardrobe. I found this one below from LLBean, and it's inexpensive!

__________________________________________________________________

Knee High Boots

I know Over the Knee Boots are so so in right now, but we have to accept that some of us don't feel as good with them. If you can rock them with confidence... Go for it! But for the rest of us, knee high boots are the go. As the outfit shown on top, you can make an outfit stand out easier with boots. Lets take a minute and imagine that same outfit with out the boots, and tell me: Do you think it will have the same effect? I don't think so. Boots make everything look fall-ish, so don't be afraid to grab your favorite pair of boots and take on the World. I am a huge believer that being well dressed makes us happy. I found this pair of boots, and good thing is that they have a variety of colors to choose from, plus more styles! 
________________________________________________________________________


Knee High Socks
Whenever fall comes around, my mind instantly thinks about beautiful cozy socks. I am not a person who loves wearing socks every time, but fall weather just makes it perfect! So I decided I wanted to add them to my fall essentials. They are not just simply stylish, but they are comfy as well, so if you don't own a pair (even if it's just to watch movies on a sweater all by ourselves) go ahead and buy one, you'll love how sexy they'll make you feel. I own pairs from Hot Topic and Forever 21, but I want to share this ones from Aeropostale because they are cute! And I know Payless also sells them now!

________________________________________________________________

Velvet Lips
Fall is all about wine/velvet/dark purple colors... at least for me. Dark lips look so beautiful, plus they make any woman look confident. I recently discovered that most part of my lipstick collection are deep dark colors. In general I encourage you ladies to try them, *of course* if you haven't yet. I know it can be a little bit intimidating because of what could go wrong, but I haven't seen one of us who doesn't look sexy/confident/beautiful when wearing this colors. If you are scared of having lipstick all over your face or teeth there are different tricks you can try when rocking them. I could make a post on that too! (Simply because I love colored lips) Here I found one from Hot Topic, and I'm guessing is good. But in case you want to try more "trusty" makeup brands, You can try WetnWild's matte lipsticks they are great, and also Jordana's lip pencils... plus they are inexpensive!



I hope you found this post helpful or at least entertaining! My main goal is to encourage you to get out of your comfort zone and try new things. I didn't want to share the basic stuff everybody does like: leather jackets, plaid shirts, big comfy sweaters, and the usual. Let me know in the comment section what are your favorite fall essentials, and what is one thing you have used since fall started! I love you!!

xoxo, 
Shirley Anne

Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.