miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

Dress the white T-shirt

Hey beautiful! Welcome to my blog! First of all let me wish you a very amazing 2015!! May God bless you and your beloved ones. :D Now... Let's begin!

I know it can be quite weird to dress up a plain white Tee, but sometimes it's the option we need to accept, and to be honest, it's pretty simple. Today I paired 3 different white T-shirts on different outfit ideas... always remember that this outfits are just for inspiration! I know some pieces on this outfits might be quite expensive, but my goal here is to give you a full look, you can get inspiration from! So, let's get started!


Look One || Basic Statement

On this outfit I was really inspired by the asymmetrical feel of the shirt. I think it's quite cool to have a basic piece that can actually revert to a statement piece. This look overall is quite a statement (made out of basics). I am pretty sure we all have those fitted perfect pair of jeans we love, and those are perfect to pair with a loose white T with this asymmetrical bottom part. I liked both necklaces shown here and I couldn't decide which one to use, so you pick your favorite. I used royal blue as the pop of color on this outfit, but you can use whatever color you prefer. ♥

Outfit details||
• Balenciaga Asymmentric Hem T-shirt - $341 alducadaosta.com
• J Brand Jeans Mid-Rise Super Skinny Jeans - $180 stylebop.com
• Nametag Heels - $20 necesarryclothing.com
• Michael Kors Hamilton 18K East/West Satchel - $298 zappos.com
• Warehouse Twist Lock Adjustable Belt - $4.56 warehouse.co.uk
• Coin Charms Engraved Bib Necklace (Silver Necklace) - $21 stylemoi.mu
• The Courtney Bib ( Gold Necklace) - $68 baublebar.com
• Stella Flame Fine Sunburst Cuff Bracelet - $1,574 nordstromrack.com


Look Dos || Basically Classic

On this look I wanted a more classy way to dress up an extremely simple white Tee. This trousers are just the perfect pair for such a simple shirt, I imagined the shirt toked into the trousers loosely. I like how I picked accessories/ jewelry that are quite on the same color palette as the trousers, I didn't want to pick an exact match of the color because it would look a little overwhelming for my taste. I chose a beautiful statement necklace that will give some weight to the shirt so it would be more fitted to the top part of the chest. Finally, I think that the nude pumps really make this outfit beautifully created.

Outfit Details ||
• Balmain Cotton-jersey T-shirt $370 net-a-porter.com
• Orla Kiely Textured Jacquard Trousers - $130 orlakiely.com
• Steve Madden Varcitty Blush Suede Leather D'Orsay Pumps - $100 lulus.com
• Mossimo Women's Crossbody Flap Closure Handbag - $30 target.com
• Crystal Droplet Statement Necklace - $16 fanduoduojewelry.com
• Kate Spade New York Women's Metro Light Pink Leather Strap Watch - $275 macys.com
• Morganite Teardrop Earrings - $17,250 stanleykorshak.com


Look Three || Neutral Basic

This final outfit was created around a cropped white t-shirt. Since the Tee is quite short (that's what crop stands for lol) I wanted to pair it with bottoms that were high-waisted, so at the end of the day you are not actually showing too much skin (if you don't like that). I like how I used the same color "palette" on this outfit as well. I think the High Socks are optional, but I do like how using camel as the accessories (belt and shoes) color really brings this outfit together. It would have been easy to match everything to gold or even to the pleather pants color, but I wanted to take a risk and use different colors and I really liked the outcome. I used a beautiful layered necklace that would make the Tee fit to the upper body nicely, and I added the flower crown so it would add a little feminine touch to the whole outfit. This outfit is quite simple, but at the same time very cute, and it has a timeless feel... which I think it's perfect as well. 

Outfit Details ||
• American Apparel Basic Tshirt - $26 zalando.co.uk
• 3.1 Phillip Lim Leather Short - $340 kirnazabete.com
• H&M Cable-knit Knee Socks - $11 hm.com
• Seychelles Maximum Ankle-Wrap High-Heel Bootie - $83 lastcall.com
• J.Crew Metallic-stripe leather pouch - $88 jcrew.com
• Charlotte Russe Disk, Bar & Heart Layered Necklace - $6 charlotterusse.com
• Fossil Reversible Centerbar Belt - $34 fossil.com
• Light Pink Bridal Flower Garland Head Band- $6.06 newlook.com
• Lele Sadoughi Stairwell Stretch Cuff - lelesadoughi.com


Thank you guys for reading! I hope this gave you some inspiration to wear out your white T-shirt and if you do get some inspiration from the outfits here please let me know by using the #shirleysfashion24 so I know. I really enjoyed pairing this outfits together, and if you want to share them on your page please remember this are my creations, I don't have any problem if you give credit. Happy New Year people!! 

xoxo, Shirley Anne
Instagram: shirleysfashion24 // shirleysway24



Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.