martes, 14 de octubre de 2014

Fall 2014 Outfits | Chill Plaid Day & Fancy Pop of Color (2 Outfits)

Hey guys! Long time no see! Today I decided to bring you guys some outfits inspiration for this fall season. I know it's almost over (at least that's what people say mhm) but Fall is one of my favorite seasons ever!! So let's begin!

Outfit #1 | Chill Day

This outfit inspiration is perfect for those days where you feel like you don't want to do much but you still want to look cute and put together. One of my favorite things about this outfit is the fact that the shirt and the shoes match perfectly. If you don't want to put much effort into your outfit just go ahead and add pieces of jewelry and it will make your outfit so much more put together. Also, Plaid is BIG this season, so if you want to jump discretely on the trend use shirts like this one! 

Outfit 2 | Red is the new black

This outfit is perfect for a night dinner, work meeting or luxurious party (at least I think so). There are days where you just don't even feel like wearing colors; you just want to be neutral and that's it. For those days, I recommend you to do this, as you might know red is just the perfect pop of color  when it comes to black and white (and mostly on fall and winter seasons). I know red is one bright color and not everybody's cup of tea, but trust me, a woman looks amazing on it. Plus: it complements all skin colors!

What I like the most about this outfit is definitely the leather jacket! Gosh, it literally screams edgy and youth. I think what I really admire of a woman is not being afraid to show their inner teenager and edgy girl inside. What about you? Are you afraid to use something on this outfit look?


So those are the outfits on today's post I really hope you liked them and if you did please make sure to let me know in the comments section. Also, follow me on Instagram as I created an account for more outfit ideas called shirleysfashion24!
  xoxo, Shirley Anne

Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.