jueves, 12 de junio de 2014

Bohemian Summer OOTD


Hey everyone, 
  Today I want to share with you guys an outfit that I wore on Mother's Day *kind of a long time ago*, but I think it's so cute and so perfect for those cold summer nights that we're going to have. 




Ok, now lets brake this down for you guys. 
•My beautiful "bohemian" styled shirt its from: WetSeal, and honestly it was not expensive at all. I was in total love with it, and it was long enough to wear as a very short dress with knee-high socks, but obviously my mom and dad wouldn't feel comfortable with me wearing such outfits *but I do love those*.
My slouchy pants are from Kress *I'm pretty sure*, which means they are NOT expensive at all *less then 30$* & they have pockets -PERFECT-. I love this pants because they are extremely comfortable and they are this vibrant royal blue color that attract everyone to you *in the way that they look at you, you know*.
Now onto shoes darling:

 I'm pretty pretty sure that this shoes are from Payless Stores. They are this platforms with an average height, and the platform is made from plastic *which makes them very easy to walk in because they are not heavy at all* but they look like wood. Details, as you can see, are silver but it also has a hint of golden in some specific parts. The only down-side I have with this, is that the creme part on top of the fingers kind of gets annoying... but other than that, they are perfect.



So I have two different earrings in one ear, and the bow styled one its from Claires and it came in a package with a lot of other earrings. The heart one was from a set that my mom bought from me. Next my necklaces are one from the set and the other one which says "daughter" it's a part of the gift that I gave my mother that day *I never take this two away*. And finally I also have this beautiful flower crown from Hot Topic ♥. 


Over all I think this outfit is perfect because it is very colorful but still classy for any occasion. I love me some white in everything that I can, so I think this is my perfect outfit, and my magenta colored lips are kind of perfect with the blue on the pants.  
I hope you guys enjoyed this fast post on this outfit, and let me know if you would like more outfit posts on this blog, but I would definitely will be improving my blogging skills. :D


xoxo, Shirley Anne 

** Remember to follow me on instagram (shirleysway24)if you want to **

Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.