domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

Believe in your dream JOB ♥

Hello Friends,
   So, long time - no talk! I really hope you guys are super okay, not that many of you actually are literally into my blog, but anyway - I still hope you -reader- are OK. There are many things I would love to update you guys on, so lets get started! 

   First, I did put a new video up on my Youtube Channel (LINK here) of how my first year with natural hair has been like. And now, let me just tell you guys how sad, depressed, and kind of mad I am right now. 

  So, I finally finished my university semester which means I am on vacations!! BUT, I decided to start a summer job being an assistant at summer camp... so yeah. I wake up every morning around  6:00am and I come back home around 1:30pm (which is quite nice I think). I had planned so many videos for my beauty channel because I really want to step up my game and become a better Youtuber. Today I was setting up my area to film my "Top 15 Beauty Gurus 2014" video and I was putting everything together when my dearest loved camera (I use the Canon Rebel T3) decided to die on me. I've tried everything in my hands and it's not working at all, so I guess where my summer work money is going to end up in. 

  After being slightly depressed by the fact that I won't be filming good quality videos for some time, I decided to watch some videos and check my e-mails. I am subscribed to many blogs on Bloglovin' and today while I was checking my e-mail I had my weekly update from them. So there was this blog-post by the name "Making your Passion Your Career (Despite the Naysayers)" and it was the only one who caught my eye, so I clicked. 

  I'll be linking the blog-post right here so you guys read it as well; but let me tell you it is one of the most realistic and beautiful blog-posts I had ever read. We all dream of doing something as a kid, and we don't mind what others might think back then. But then we are almost adults (or adults) and we are obligated to make "adult" decisions, which people tend to think as doing something we don't love for money. So, I thought I would share my story. 

  When I was a little girl, I dreamed of being on TV or everything that was related to a camera; also a producer, a writer, working in the fashion industry, an interior designer, and many other stuff... but every one of this things made me feel happy and complete (as I would go to bed with a smile in my little face). I remember I used to take pictures like before and after of everything I touched. I remember imagining I was a TV host on my grandparents garage, being all fancy and stuff. 

  By all this, I just want to make you believe in yourself and your dreams. There is nothing bad of having "childish" job dreams. We are all different, and we can make the difference in this world by bringing happiness with whatever the gift God gave us is. I decided that this depressing thing (my camera being naughty) is not going to stop me from doing what I love. And I don't care if this means going back to my digital camera for a while, but I want to continue to do the things I love no matter what. I want to be a happy adult, because I already know what I truly love -and that's being right here as a blogger and a vlogger- where I actually can make all my dreams come true.


  I really hope you guys find some inspiration on this blog-post and be happy as you are. Love you, 

Shirley Anne ♥

Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.