miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2013

BH COSMETICS 120 Eyeshadow Palette (4th Edition) Talk! ♥


Welcome to my blog ♥

On this post, I want to share with you guys my 120 Color Palette Eyeshadow (4th Edition) from BH Cosmetics. I already made a video talking about it, which will be linked right here. I AM IN L-O-V-E with it. I bought this item, because first of all: it was on SALE *BH Cosmetics is always having sales*, and it came with an amazing set of brushes -that I also needed. 

Pigmentation- I wouldn't say it is the best pigmentation ever, but for the prices of this shadows, I can't judge the pigmentation that they have. I would say it's even better than what should be. (In the video that I linked, I also swatch some of the eyeshadows) One little Tip that I could share, it's to use eye drops to wet your brush before applying it to the shadow. This will grab more pigmentation than the brush by its own. 

Package- My package came perfect! I didn't have any broken shadows at all, and trust me- when you open the box, you instantly know that they took care of that order. On the other hand, my sister ordered all of the editions, and I believe one of the palettes had a broken eyeshadow. BUT! You can always fix that as well. There are many videos on Youtube where you can learn how to. 
               But if you want me to talk about the package in which the eyeshadows are, I would say it is very user friendly. It comes with a mirror on top *the mirror it's also very good, it's not one of those plastic ones*, and it has a nice size. It comes with two parts of eyeshadows, one on top of the other one. And the eyeshadows are nicely organized so if you want a neutral smokey eye, you only have to use one of the parts. But come on! It's not that hard either, grabbing each part and using both at the same time. 

Colors- As for colors I think that this edition (4th) in particular has a lot of colors to choose from. The palette comes with many SHIMMERY colors, but they are all beautiful. I will be posting a photo here to show you how the true colors are. 

Thanks for reading! :) I hope this was helpful and thank you very much for being here... it means a lot to me. 
xoxo, Shirley Anne

Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.