miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2013

My love... Youtube ♥

          So for the past several months, I've found myself really loving the Youtube beauty/ fashion & lifestyle community. Not everyone gets the chance to love this things so much... and I would even describe mine like: IT'S TOO MUCH
         One day I was reading a random video's comments, and I sure was captured by this one that said something like: "How is it possible that this people get paid for doing videos here". It captured me but in this kind of way where I was thinking: "Why shouldn't they?". Something I've seen is that some people don't understand that some humans actually work because they love what they do, and Youtubers are the best way to describe so. Not everyone was born to be a doctor, or a full-time teacher, or even a lawyer... but they sure have other talents that God gave them. 
         I seriously admire how versatile a person can be on Youtube, not only do you have to act- like normal people would call- "crazy" by talking to a camera like you would talk to an audience, but to actually have the talent and the patience to work with each clip you took to make a "master piece" -as I would call it- it's amazing!!
       I know so, because I LOVE doing so. I had never felt so happy in my life, as I started feeling whenever I was able to film a video and edit it, and!!!? Can we just talk about that rush that you get when you just want to upload it there for the world to see? Obviously, if you want this to be your work, you care about your views and subscribers, but you know? That's something that comes with the package of "Loving Youtube". When you love what you do, the best part is knowing that it can be your full-time job, and that you can live from it. 
        So because of that, I am able to say that I love Youtube! I'd never felt so complete in my life. For some people, this might be crazy or even "ridiculous" but they would only understand how amazing it feels, if they love what they do the same way as we "Youtubers" do. As for now, I'm not even getting paid on Youtube, so I could say that I do it 'cause I love it... But the day that I receive my first pay check, believe me I will be HAPPY & DANCING like crazy; because this is what I love, and what I really want to be. 
With love,
Shirley Anne

Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.