sábado, 2 de julio de 2016

June's Ipsy Bag 2016




Hello everyone!!!! It's been so freaking long, I'm so sorry. I don't really have a valid explanation, so let's just get into this post. My cousin receives this monthly subscription, and she ships them to my house so I can film an unbaging video, and I decided I wanted to do a blog post and a video on June's Ipsy Bag.
So this months Ipsy Bag was inspired in Street Art and I think "Rebel Rebel" definitely screams that. As for my opinion, this has to be my least favorite of the bags I've seen... and don't get me wrong I think its beautiful but not designed for me -if that makes any sense. Let's jump right into the products that came in!!

PD: Sorry for the different products layouts, I -of course- forgot to keep a theme on them (and that ladies and gentlemen is how my instagram fails constantly).


Product •1 - Be a Bombshell's Lip Cream in #secret
Small Description:
It has a creamy consistency, and the color is kind of an old pink / nude color. 
.28 oz

Product •2 - ColourPop's Creme Gel Liner in #swerve
Small Description:
Cruelty Free Eye Liner. It can be considered a jet black color. It can be compared to a kohl liner, as the consistency is quite creamy. It is a retractable eye liner.
.01 oz



Product •3 Urban Decay's eye-shadow in #lounge
Small Description:
It looks like a grey-ish eye-shadow, but when you look at it closer you can spot turquoise shimmer, and it slightly turns into a dark brown eyeshadow, I guess it can be considered -kinda- duo chromed.
.03 oz

Product •4 Peter Lamas's Youth Revival 
5 Oil Hair Treatment Mask (Try saying that name fast)
Small Description:
Vegan Product. All I can say about the product is that it does not have a noticeable scent (scent is quite floral/fruity). It specifies that it should be use for dry, damaged hair. Its main ingredient is water. Sulfate Free & Paraben Free.
.75 fl. oz.

Product •5 Rodial's Stem Cel Cleansing Cream
Small Description:
It claims to be a 2-in-1 cleanser and mask. It can be used for dehydrated skin. UK brand. Its main ingredient is water and it has stem cells, rose hip and vitamin e. It does not have a drastic scent.
1.0 fl. oz

 And that, my beloved friends, concludes this post. I think the products that came on this Ipsy bag overall where amazing. I love products that my cousin can get more than one use out of them. I'm excited to start posting more again, and I'll see you guys soon!!

xoxo, Shirley Anne

Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.