sábado, 9 de enero de 2016

My Resolutions for the REST of My Years

Hello there! Welcome back to my little blog. Happy New Year *a little bit late, but it's acceptable right?*!! 

On today's blog post I want to share My Resolutions. Now let me clarify something first... I didn't have any resolutions when last year ended, and this is because I'm really done with expecting years to come as I want or plan, and not being able to achieve certain things. Still there are some things that I do want to achieve in my "alive time" and not necessarily pushing them just in one year. So let's get started shall we? 

My Resolutions of a life-time:

1• I want to be happy. This is something that is quite uncontrollable, just because you never know how your days are going to work, but I want to stay positive and happy as possible no matter what. That would be a real goal for me!

2• I want to model. I've always found a passion in front of the camera which I can't describe, it just makes me feel good. It doesn't really matter if I do it professionally, but I definitely want to invest more time into creating images. 

3• I want to create great content. As you may know, I have a Youtube Channel *which is my baby and I love so so so much* and it has been a little bit hard to get it where I've dreamed. Still, I'm hoping I'm able to explode my creativity and take my channel to the next level, but at a place where it's still unique, mine, real and inspiring. 

4• I want to connect with more peopleWhen I think about this, I find it a little bit funny, because I sometimes find it so hard to talk to people, or to make new friends... but I'm definitely aware that time does make us better or worse. With time comes new friendships that affects us different ways, so I'm hoping for great people who help me grow as a person spiritually and professionally. 

5• Last but not least: Connect with GodThis one is so important for me! I've always found interest in God, and on how we are all meant to live for different reasons.I want to connect better with him because of that, and also because I believe in him differently than other people or some religions. I'm looking forward to give back to him with my life experiences and hopefully have His love even with whatever my decisions in life may be. 


So, this are my life-time resolutions... I don't want to rush my life to one year experiences, but I definitively want to live my life at it's fullest. So I guess right now is a great place to start. There is one thing that I love incredibly and that is being able to speak my own words. I know there is someone out there who might find reading my boring thoughts inspirational or nice... so thanks for reading me!! If you ask me... I do have a passion for so many different things, but they are all connected to one thing: A R T. ♥ 

What about you?! Did you make 2016 resolutions?

Love you guys, and I'll see you in my next blog post *hopefully soon*.
xoxo,
Shirley Anne

Publicar un comentario

¡Conecta Conmigo!

© Shirley Vives. Design by FCD.